3. Wind Star
I have been on a few cruises (large and small) and by far this was my favorite. I had some concerns that it would be an older stuffy crowd but we went between Christmas and New Year's so there were lots of families with older teenagers and children in their early twenties. My wife and I enjoyed watching the families all blend together as the week went on. The suites were great and the food was very good. The ships layout was comfortable and we never felt like any one area was over crowded. We spent most of our leisure time when we were not exploring the islands on the ships upper deck bar making friends with both the staff and guests and being thoroughly entertained by one of the ship's duos "Splash". The staff all knew our names very quickly and were amazing. Most memorable were Bobby, John, Rod, Gino, Lyn, Marco, Andy, Jenelle, Kyle and Maria. Irene did a fantastic job keeping our suite looking great. We signed up with three of the excursions (kayaking/Snorkeling in Culebra, Catamaran in St Barth's and Radical Rides in Jost Van Dyke). All were organized and very enjoyable. We had concerns right before we left reading the negative reviews on this site as did other people we talked to on the ship. We all agreed they didn't present Windstar in the way we all experienced it. The last cruise line I was on was Sea Dream Yacht Club (which was also nice) so I'm not comparing this experience to a discount line. My wife and I can't wait to start planning our next Wind Star. Thank you!

Exceeded Expectations!

kenkbmw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Wind Star price drops

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin B 130
After I booked the cruise I changed my mind and went to get a Balcony room. They were sold out so I went on a waiting list. We never got the upgrade but there was no disappointment with our accommodations. It was fantastic.
Deck 1 Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins