Embarkation was good, inside cabin was ok but next time will get a window. Queen bed was Comfortable should have brought my own pillows. Shower curtain was too short and I slipped on my back the first night, should have put towels down. Cabin Stewart was very good and we found all the staff very helpful. We had freedom dining and we loved the choice of the food waiters were excellent. We hated having to pay for wfi. Entertainment was ok. Got fed up with woman running sequence dances just for the benefit of about 12couples in the Antrim. House band was good. Will choose a smaller ship next cruise with all inclusive drinks.our bar bill was high and we had no on board spend.

Hated paying for wfi.

Dancerfoodlover’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Ventura price drops

Inside Twin with Shower
Cabin OA R320
It was ok. cabin Stewart was excellent I slipped on floor of shower 1st night and hurt my back. Curtain was too short. told steward and she said to report it to front desk but I did not bother. Wished I had paid for window cabin.
  Ventura Deck Plans