Azamara Quest Cruise Review

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by Yoga Girly

• Sail Date: Jan 2015
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand
  • Cabin Type: Club Veranda Stateroom

Well I really don't know where to start with this ..but the whole holiday on this ship was quite bad ..The only thing I really enjoyed was the train and sky ride in Cairns ..My friend and I went on the "Journey" the sister ship to this one about 6 years ago and we had a great time ..plus the standards where very good then ..Food/staff/ itinerary and the trips where really good ..So this is why we decided to go with this ship for our Xmas cruise ..Well never again !!!

The service most of the time was really bad ..Food in the main restaurant was most of the time wasn't well cooked or luke warm or pretty tasteless ..

Breakfast ..well I like Soft Poached eggs on toast ..And they couldn't even get that right ..out of all the times I had them I think I had 2 days they where cooked right !!!

Some staff where most unfriendly to me and my friend ..and the cabin boys never said good morning ladies or anything !!!

Amamara is suppose to be a top cruise ship and the money we paid for a outside cable ..well it just wasn't worth it .. I could go on but I have to say to you all Go with another company if you are paying top dollar for your cruise !!

Yoga Girly's Full Rating Summary

Club Veranda Stateroom

Nice cabin ..apart from the men who cleaned it ..No manners and quite rude

Yoga Girly