3. Azamara Quest
Well I really don't know where to start with this ..but the whole holiday on this ship was quite bad ..The only thing I really enjoyed was the train and sky ride in Cairns ..My friend and I went on the "Journey" the sister ship to this one about 6 years ago and we had a great time ..plus the standards where very good then ..Food/staff/ itinerary and the trips where really good ..So this is why we decided to go with this ship for our Xmas cruise ..Well never again !!! The service most of the time was really bad ..Food in the main restaurant was most of the time wasn't well cooked or luke warm or pretty tasteless .. Breakfast ..well I like Soft Poached eggs on toast ..And they couldn't even get that right ..out of all the times I had them I think I had 2 days they where cooked right !!! Some staff where most unfriendly to me and my friend ..and the cabin boys never said good morning ladies or anything !!! Amamara is suppose to be a top cruise ship and the money we paid for a outside cable ..well it just wasn't worth it .. I could go on but I have to say to you all Go with another company if you are paying top dollar for your cruise !!

Worst Cruise I've Ever Been On

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by Yoga Girly

Yoga Girly’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Quest price drops

Club Veranda Stateroom
Cabin V3
Nice cabin ..apart from the men who cleaned it ..No manners and quite rude
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins