3. Insignia
SLOPPY SERVICE--meal service was slow and very poor. Christmas day dinner took nearly 3 hours to complete for eight people--only two had wine. There were only a few servers who seemed interested. On disembarcation day there were only two servers to handle 40+ tables on our side of the Cafe! We went up the west Africa coast (banana country) yet there were only a few bananas in the Cafe. The travel and Pursers Departments were poorly run with few english speakers available. The entertainment wasn't. The string quartet sawed away--poor arrangements, poorly played. Wonder whose Daddy was in Corporate. The only excellent service was Housekeeping. The ship's nurse was also very good. Enrichment was very good. Kudos to the Operations Dept as we docked as scheduled. I wonder if the Captain retiring had to do with this horrible cruise. I can cruise on the same hull with much better service for 3/4 the price on Azamara.

Not What I Paid For