3. Celebrity Constellation
I have many reviews on this ship before taking the cruise but there is nothing like taking it yourself for a real view. I have taken the Allure of the Seas and it is a totally different experience. the Allure is like a shopping mall and fun park. The Constellation is more older couples that just want to hang out in the little lounges and have a quite evening. Getting the baggage to the room was a disgrace. They had one poor little guy carrying all the bags. That is being a cheapo. I guess for this it is great. Not a lot happening activity wise. The entertainment was good by the ships cast. They had a magician one night was had good illusions but he thought he was a comedian and sounded like a dumb high school kid whenever he talked. The food was great in the buffet during lunch. Dinner was another story. They waited till the food was gone and then took forever to replace it instead of anticipating before it is all gone. The rooms to me were better than the Allure. Slightly bigger and definitely more storage room for clothes. Drawers. In the Allure, we had to put the suitcases on the couch. The TV had a great selection of channels and the bed was very comfortable. The main dinning room was very good but a little long on clearing the dishes after. The ship is beautiful. Nothing to be said there. Very stunning decor. Just not much to do. There was high winds to that put a crimp in the outside walking and balcony nights. We had a little but December is not too good. We both got sea sick as this ship does not take swells to good. The Allure is much bigger so less movement. The captain was extremely friendly and available to all passengers for questions and photos. Bottom line, nice quite adult cruise. Nothing special. Time to move on. On any cruise, be sure you get a shipboard credit to help with drinks, purchases and internet. The prices on those items are sheer rape. I paid for Concierge class and I see no value whatsoever for that. Maybe it is necessary for balcony rooms. to me there is nothing special. They said someone would escort you to your room with white gloves. Well if you want that, go to Japan because it didn't happen.

Very nice cruise, but missing something.

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Tahiti Mike

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 1

Tahiti Mike’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Concierge Class 1
Cabin C1 6143
We had a balcony Concierge room and it was great. Our room was bigger than the Allure. Lots of storage space. Very clean and modern. No problems at all. Balcony was large. One of the best staterooms I have had. The cabin attendant was very nice but nothing compared to the lady we had on the Allure. Just seemed like an average cruise in an average class. Not bad but not something to be remembered.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins