• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Lucymiami
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2016
Cabin:

As a prior passenger commented, we were also somewhat concerned about the incident that took place, a week before our cruise, whereby an elevator repair man tragically lost his life. As if that wasn't enough, we also had to contend with the false man overboard report in the middle of the night. However, these two incidences were clearly out of the control of Carnival Cruise Lines.

We had purchased the faster to the fun pass and literally jumped ahead of quite a few passengers waiting in a Disney type line, well worth it. In addition we also purchased the Cheers Service, for the four of us, also worth it. If you are not a drinker, do not purchase this.

We experienced excellent customer service and, overall, the food was fresh and tasty. We had the pleasure of listening to the group Magic Tractor for two nights, they did an amazing job. My only caveat was the cleanliness of the sink, I literally had to clean it myself to my satisfaction but that's me being picky.

Port Reviews