• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Speedyg955
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2015
Cabin: Ocean View Suite

This trip was a present to myself for retiring after 42 years of teaching. It was not a disappointment. I had a wonderful time, was treated exceptionally well by a most friendly, efficient, caring crew and ship mates. Everyone was friendly and open to fun. While there was an issue with air conditioning on a night or two, the ship was run well. The food was fantastic. After having a galley tour and understanding how they work their provisions, I was even more impressed with what we were able to eat. Exceptionally great food!

The ship was clean, kept up and I felt very safe the entire trip. Yes, it is an older luxury ship, but it fit what I was looking for, small, personal, and we'll run. The captain and main crew were very approachable and open to discussing how things were run. In short, I felt treated like a queen or someone who had their own personal yacht. I would highly recommend this way of travel!

Ocean View Suite

Cabin S1

Spacious, bigger than any other ship I've been on. Very comfortable, I slept well every night.

8 Helpful Votes