3. Pacific Dawn
My husband and I cannot speak highly enough of the cruise on the Pacific Dawn. Balcony was excellent. Service was outstanding in all areas from room service to the entertainment. We arrived home wanting to cruise again to which we did only to be disappointed on the Aria. We will go on the dawn again. Everyday we participated in some activity from going on the tender boats to the various islands and at night enjoying the karaoke and shows. Love the trivia. Food was absolutely beautiful. Staff were fantastic and so friendly. what more can I say it was an amazing cruise. Thank you for all the wonderful people we met.

Xmas Cruise

Pacific Dawn Cruise Review by Mildred Clare Edwards

We will go on the dawn again.

Thank you for all the wonderful people we met.
Mildred Clare Edwards’s Full Rating Summary