3. Freedom of the Seas
This was a great vacation. Checking in was quick, since we had done on-line check-in. We chose to eat at Windjammer/Jade, because of the buffet. Some members of our family only ate Indian food, and it was available to them everyday. There was not a good selection of food at Fine Dining, which in our case was Galileo's. We did speak to head chef Daniel and he made sure there was Indian food available at Windjammer for us. At the formal dinner, we had to eat at Galileo's, so Danielle made sure we had Indian food. First port, Labadee was relaxing, except for one incident, where we went to the market. Our son bought a souvenir and he was given change in counterfeit. When we tried to use the bill at another shop, the guy there refused to take it, we found market security and he verified the bill was counterfeit. He took us back to the shop, and got us a legitimate bill. We complained to guest services since that port is owned by Royal Carribean, they told us later that the guy was charged. They also took one of our beverage packages off of our bill and gave us discount towards our next cruise. Next port was Falmouth, Jamaica, where our kids went zip-lining. We did not want to go zip-lining, but had to accompany the kids, so we went as observers. Everyone there was quite friendly and kept us company while we waited for the kids to come back. Next stop was Grand Cayman, where my daughter went swimming with the Dolphins and stingrays, she really enjoyed that. I had bought a ticket to accompany her, but since I did not go into the water, they gave me a refund, that was really gracious of them, since I was not expecting it. I did not realize you have to swim in 25 feet of dirty lagoon water to swim with the Dolphins. Last stop was Cozumel, Mexico, where we went on a Jaguar bus and bike tour. Tour guides were great and so was bike ride, the beach however was quite dirty and not quite what we expected. On the ship, we watched all the shows, best was the ice-skating show and the Love and Marriage show hosted by the cruise director, Casey.

Fantastic cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by JChoudhary

JChoudhary’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

Cabins were great, they were cleaned twice a day, and our attendant, Ron, always had a smile on his face.
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans