3. Grand Princess
After many cruises with Princess, the crew of the Grand Princess was outstanding, from the Passenger Service desk, to the staff in all of the dining venues, to our pleasant and always smiling cabin stewards as well as the ever present Captain. As many have said before... Happy crew.... happy passengers! It was a joyful trip over the Christmas holidays, even with so many children on board. They were well behaved and it was much appreciated.There were so many things planned for all age groups that you really didn't see many of them. The teenager in our group was busy 24/7. Embarkation and disembarkation were the smoothest I have ever experienced. I love the new pier Princess has in San Francisco. I will travel out of this port anytime. I just can't wait for the next one.

Cruising Over the Christmas Holidays

CocaColaCruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB D728
Our cabin was always cleaned to perfection by our cabin steward. The major complaints I have were the terrible pillows and our living room sofa. I would have loved a down pillow which has been available on previous cruises. Our sofa in the living area badly needs to be replaced. When you sat down on the sofa, the cushions fell into the bottom of the hide-a-bed part. The fabric was torn and worn on the corners where the wire springs showed through. It was not a pleasant place to sit for morning coffee or when we had visitors.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins