3. Rotterdam
The crew may have been the best I've ever had. Service was excellent. The ship is in fine shape, and the entertainment in the bars was excellent, except for the rediculously loud volume from the BB King Blues Band. I left the crowsnest when they came on. Not many folks there as a rule, probably due to the loudness. The other bar entertainers were all very good. I don't usually go to the theater shows, but the two I went to were quite decent. I only did one HAL excursion and it was very good. I was familiar with most of the ports so mainly did my own visiting. If there was one thing to detract from the general level of excellence it was the visit to Casablanca. I have no idea why cruise lines go there - the pollution is horrible, as is the traffic and there's really nothing to do - it's a hole.

An Excellent Experience