3. MSC Divina
So we are a family of 4 and we decided to take our kids of there first new years crews on MSC which is a line that I have never been on. The sailing was from Dec. 26 2015- Jan 3 2016,days 8 nights. when we arrived at the port of Miami, just looking at the MSC Divina, It looked absolutely amazing, we absolutely could not wait to get on. When in the port there were long lines unless you had Aurea experience or higher which is what we had and got through very quickly eventually getting the ship. So we get on and the lobby Is filled with people trying to get to there cabin in an elevator but who cares we got there very soon. Getting into our balcony cabin, it fit all 4 of us, 2 on the king bed, our kids on the futon which was very comfortable. And keep in mind there are plenty of closet space but your bags go under the bed, there is no where else to put them. The bathroom is tiny. the shower doors are glass and are moved into place by magnets. On to the service. The service on the ship wasn't so hot. We ordered room service because we were very tired and ordered 4 sandwiches, but they brought us only 2 sandwich's, for a first timer I wasn't very satisfied. And later on they would mess up almost every room service order we made. In the restaurants such as black crab (which is the only free restaurant besides the buffet) all the waiters cannot speak English very well, they basically mumble. After reading some questions from people, they want to know if there is good activities for teens on board. The answer is no. My son is 14 and he had 2 family friends on board with him, and almost never gets bored. There is a teen club but it doesn't seem fun, all it is, is dancing to the same songs every day and playing Xbox which doesn't even sound interesting. They were bored mostly during the night. Something that the boys did was bowling basketball watch basketball and swim during the day and maybe the night. On the MSC Divina there are shows every night. And they are SPECTACULAR. The best have ever seen, everyone of us loved it. There was a show where Queen song were sang, acrobatics, dancing, and the best of all the Michael Jackson show. The theater was 100% filled that night, I mean the guy could dance exactly like Michael Jackson and they also have a special surprise at the end of the show for you! About the food, it was not so hot either. We didn't go to any other restaurant besides The black crab, buffet and eataly which was good. In the buffet there are not to many healthy choices for people who hate junk food like me. I'd say its OK. The black crab, some nights it was terrible some nights it was very good. They undercook steak a lot so remember to check before you eat it. The pizza and pasta are amazing in all restaurants since its a Italian ship so try that. We went to Ocho Rios Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize city and Freeport. All were very good except for Jamaica, we went to the beach it was just crappy. If you are going to Cozumel go to Playa San Juan, VERY NICE snorkeling! and if you are going Belize make sure to book the Starfish island excursion. Beautiful island! Over all I would come back to MSC as long as they improve!!

Ehhhhhhh.....

MSC Divina Cruise Review by kanarskyn

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aurea Balcony Stateroom

Over all I would come back to MSC as long as they improve!!
kanarskyn’s Full Rating Summary