3. Norwegian Spirit
Ship> Beautiful. Classic. Shows> Makes Carnival look like 2 Point O, the Bands on Carnival told us that means they cut all the shows in Half and Expect them to work twice as hard. Do Not Miss> Rock n Roll, The World and Elements. If you are too Old to stand up at the end and give them a standing applause,Maybe you should not have left the Home...you will get up after they leave anyway. Food> I Loved Shogun's and Teppanyaki. Wings 24/7, great dogs and Hamburgers at the Bier Garden Over the Front Pool. Get the Lobster at Shogun's, best ever. Over and Over I here folks saying "I'm not leaving a tip..... " well they are used to you guys, and that's why you get what you expect. We tip hundreds over the week, on top of the room charges, and get great service. We bring candy to also tip with, and had 50 Lbs. that we gave away to everyone, not just folks waiting on us. Take some boxes of candy to tip with, Pay it Forward. Make them happy and you'll be too. Talk to the crew make them your friends and you will bond and have a great time. They are your equals in life. Captain Peter> I think he had too much coffee, sailing at 19 knots to get to Ports very early, and my family was ill in flat Seas but High winds, 2nd time in 25 years of cruising, Last time was 30ft. Seas and trying to avoid a Hurricane. Peter will get better with "training" lol Cruise Director Gio, the best we've ever had. Tell him Ed and Sean say hello. The Quest show, do not miss. Room service 24/7> a great BLT late at nite is awesome. Bartenders> 5 Stars> Benji and Bong were great. Reggae Band on Deck> 5 stars> much better than DJ's on Carnival. Piano Bar> Great. Room Steward> 5 stars. Thanks Win. I could go on but you get the idea we had an awesome time. One crew member told me the average age on our cruise was 67 years old, that is including children and younger folks... My daughter who is 19 was very upset as to no friends to find. Did did find Zach on day four... It's always 5 O'Clock on the Ship. So says Jimmy Buffet. Ps- Our room was haunted, some folks pay extra for that! We had others in a room 8 doors away that told us the same thing about their cabin. Caspers coo with us. Safe Journeys everyone, please do not listen to folks that say they had a #1 rating on a ship, maybe they should take the Casino Boat Out of Canaveral.... lol Any Questions plase ask, our other review is on Message Boards under Eddeb: Spirit cruise> Nov. 28th> Dec. 5th, Any Questions? Safe journeys every one, Good luck to all in 2016.

We Loved the Spirit; Great Shows, Great Food, and Awesome Staff!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by eddeb2

• Sail Date: November 2015
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Picture Window
Ship> Beautiful. Classic.

Cruise Director Gio, the best we've ever had. Tell him Ed and Sean say hello.

The Quest show, do not miss.

Room service 24/7> a great BLT late at nite is awesome.

Bartenders> 5 Stars> Benji and Bong were great.

Reggae Band on Deck> 5 stars> much better than DJ's on Carnival.

Piano Bar> Great.

Room Steward> 5 stars. Thanks Win.

I could go on but you get the idea we had an awesome time.

It's always 5 O'Clock on the Ship. So says Jimmy Buffet.

Any Questions plase ask, our other review is on Message Boards under Eddeb:

Spirit cruise> Nov. 28th> Dec. 5th, Any Questions?

Safe journeys every one, Good luck to all in 2016.
eddeb2’s Full Rating Summary