3. Norwegian Jade
This is my first time cruise so everything on a cruise ship looks new to me. Every night, the ship is loaded with different shows and most of them are actually very good. You can go to the buffet dinning or pay extra to different type dinning. One problem is the food is so salty. Not sure what's wrong with the chefs on the ship. People are talking about gaining weight after cruise but not for my family. My wife actually got stomach virus for 2 days after this cruise trip. Another thing I don't understand is the ship departs from Roatan Island at 4PM but arrives at port of Houston the night before the end of cruise. So it looks to me that the ship has plenty of time to get back. If so, why not left people stay in Roatan Island longer? I also call the guest service a few times during the day but nobody answers the phone which is weird. One of my cabin with bad safe but is never fixed during the trip. Overall, the service on the Jade is OK. If I were asked to take another cruise trip, it definitely won't be NCL Jade.

So so Cruise With Good Show But Not So Good Dining