• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Eurodam Review

Editor Rating
9 Awards

What Happened MS Eurodam?

Review for Eurodam to the Western Caribbean
HarpersFerry
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Dec 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

We sailed this ship approx three years ago for the Eastern Caribbean cruise and enjoyed it so much that it was our first choice for our Christmas cruise. My how things change! The ship was very overcrowded and understaffed this time around and it felt like survival sailing instead of relaxation and pampering that I anticipated. The open seating was a disaster for dinner. Everyone showed up at once and were given pagers on a nightly basis. Service was painfully slow, the food quality and portions have gone way down. Trying to wave a waiter over or get a coffee with your dessert- forget it. Many a night we gave up and went to Lido to serve ourselves. I am very disappointed. I upgraded and paid more for my room this time and thought for sure it would be first class service all the way. Far from it and I don't think I will be back to the Eurodam. The one compliment I have is for my cabin steward Budi, on deck seven. He was excellent, always had a smile and kept our room immaculate.

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

Cabin VB

Nice size balcony room off the very back of the boat. New mattress is on the hard side and beware of supersonic flushing toilets all around and smokers on the balconies and Lido deck. Cabin stewards excellent on deck seven!

Port Reviews

Half Moon Cay

Beautiful. Since only your ship pulls in here, it is your chance at your own slice of heaven. The lunch served on the island is delicious with Caribbean seasoned chicken and rice.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Eight ships left this day so crazy at the port but employees handled it with ease.

Seattle