3. Carnival Victory
This was my third cruise, second one with Carnival. My first Carnival cruise was on the Destiny ship during spring break, about four years ago. This time I went with my mom and two sisters. My sisters and I are all in our twenties. We went for Christmas! I really loved the Christmas Eve Service. It was short and sweet, but really amazing. The singers were great. The Cruise Director, Brian was a great orator. Lastly the content was truly touching. I loved the Symbols of Christmas story! It was great to have this experience even while on the cruise! The water slide on Lido Deck was really fun and thrilling. The line wasn't too long either. Yonnathan or Yonni, our dining room waiter, as my sister nicknamed him, has an amazing personality. He was very welcoming and friendly to my entire family. He was attentive and overall a joy to be around. We really love him! Anita, our dining room server, was informative, friendly and fun. She knew used our names from the very first dinner. She was accommodating and flexible, as my family required. She was super cute and was good to be around. Damien, a bartender, was very nice and friendly. He always used our names and remembered what drinks I ordered previously. My sister also thought he was very nice to look at. Glenn, a bartender, was very personable and entertaining. He was everywhere and really funny. Michael, our Stateroom Attendant, always recognized us and made nice little towel displays. Our stateroom was always nice and he was very flexible when we stayed in the room too long! The Living In America Show was really great! The costumes were good and overall production was awesome. I'm so amazed at what they were able to do on a moving ship. The Comedy Show was good timing, not too long. The comedian was quality and the lounge was very nice. I love the Inch of Gold event. I get something made every time I get a chance. Don't ever stop doing it! Brian, our Cruise Director was overall efficient and great at his job. I liked that as a VIFP I got a free water in my stateroom. Room Service was really great. I loved using it as a wakeup call. Who wouldn't want to wake up to warm croissants and fresh orange juice every morning? The Pizza Pirate was very good, fresh and gave good portions. There were a couple of times were a pizza was burnt or the basil sauce was spread properly, but the good times outweighed the bad. I love pizza, so that's a big deal to me on a cruise ship. It would be good if they could keep some made so the line moves faster. I appreciate how fresh it was though. Lastly, I loved the structure and organization of the Half Moon Cay port of call. It was such a great time!

Really Good Time!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by avmack

avmack’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 1289
They forgot to pull the two bunk beds from the ceiling. I went to Guest Services and it was done before I went to get changed for dinner! The space was small, but it was fine because we completely utilized all the closets, drawers and cabinets. We also stored our suitcases under the bed so there was plenty of room for girl time (makeup, jewelry, hair, getting dressed)!
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins