3. Legend of the Seas
About a week prior to embarking on our cruise on Legend of the Seas I decided to read some reviews. I was shocked to see it receive ratings of 1 and many many complaints. Those reviews completely dampened my enthusiasm for the cruise and we set off with very low expectations, and feeling a little depressed at the thought of Christmas at sea with such an awful experience ahead of us. I am pleased to say that we had an experience that was completely opposite to what others had described. Every single staff member was extremely friendly and helpful. I could not find any fault whatsoever with any of them. My husband is disabled and even the ground staff went out of their way to assist us. We fly often and never receive the kind of attention we did from these staff. A big thank you to them!!! There were rarely the big queues others described in the coffee shop - at peak times yes, but that happens in every coffee shop. I had also read that there were big queues for everything, but we did not experience those at all. The crew had a great numbering system to avoid that happening. There was a great variety of food available but I have to highlight the Chef's Table as being an absolute standout!!! Five courses with matching wines was amazing value at $100pp. We loved it. So, my advice to first time cruises - be careful what you read!

Don't believe the reviews.

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by Shereel

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Transpacific
  • Cabin Type: Large Ocean View Stateroom

So, my advice to first time cruises - be careful what you read!
Shereel’s Full Rating Summary