3. Splendour of the Seas
Had a magnificent time for the 16 night Suez Canal Cruise. All of the ports were amazing! From Venice (breathtaking), Athens (Historic and Educational) to Israel (Spiritual, Riveting and inspiring), Suez Canal (Man made beauty), Oman (Pleasant Surprise) and Dubai (The Capital of Excess), I LOVED THEM ALL!!! Met some great people aboard Splendour and my cabin Steward (Joseph) and many of the wait staff that I met were amazing. Felt like old friends. Just a really great cruise. Although I must note... the activities on Splendour were below par. There just wasn't nearly enough to do. It was catered to all old people. Ship days were quite boring sometimes. Thankfully I love to read and had a few books. My cabin (junior suite) was perfect. I wouldn't have wanted to do such a long cruise especially with the lack of activities in a small room. My floor (8th) was always quiet as well.

All About the Ports Baby!

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review by eugreene2