3. Emerald Princess
We cruised before with Royal Caribean twice, Celebrity and Holland America,it was our first and last with Princess. There is so many bad things about this cruise,but I will make a list: Good things: -A lot of staff at the buffet area and at the pool, we were never without help -The enviorement it is very casual, wich we liked -Restaurants are open all the time from 6:00a.m to midnight -Nice selection of movies all over the day and night, at night they serve a delicious popcorn -Some good music -Very friendly staff Bad things: -The ship is big but, the public areas are very small wich makes all places pack all the time -The bathrooms inside the cabins are ridiculous small, wich makes a shower very unconfortable (I'm 5'4" and 120 lbs...)my husband is 5'9" and 180 lbs....he use to go to the spa to shower... -The WC at the pool area were always very dirty -There are 5 restaurants for lunch,breakfast and dinner,but they look exactly the same,wich makes you feel you are all the time in the same place... -The food was horrible, but realy bad,did not taste too bad but had too much fat,a lot of grease,and the quality is horrible,not fresh,you could tell that was made many hours before or even a day before...and the presentation was worse...I felt sick on the first day of the cruise after lunch and could not eat for almost 3days... -Dinner time was a nighmare, terrible waiters,rude guys with only few good ones wich save 3 nights(We asked to repeat one of them), we felt we were at Mac Donald's,very bright lights,very loud waiters,you could see them throwing the rest of the food from other tables alway,they do it in front of you,wich was very disgusting,I could not believe what I saw...never saw it in a cruise. -We did not relax,I was crazy to go back home

Worse Cruise Ever

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Ana2015

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

There is so many bad things about this cruise,but I will make a list:

Good things:

-A lot of staff at the buffet area and at the pool, we were never without help

-The enviorement it is very casual, wich we liked

-Restaurants are open all the time from 6:00a.m to midnight

-Some good music

-Very friendly staff

Bad things:

-The WC at the pool area were always very dirty

-We did not relax,I was crazy to go back home
Ana2015’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF R244
Ridiculous small, to take a shower was very unconfortable (I am 5'4",120lbs) we use to go to the spa.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins