3. Navigator of the Seas
First-time out for me! I had no idea that I would like cruising. I found the initial 'cattle call' to get on the ship overwhelming and I needed the evening to decompress. The ship was impressive and clean. The staff was very service oriented. I walked every area of the ship that was accessible. I did not get seasick as I had feared. Rough waters on the return leg of the trip did make me feel off-balanced like I could fall if I did not sit down. I did excursions at each port and I participated in most of the ships activities. With the variety of food in the Windjammer Cafe - I did not try any of the premium food venues. I was not impressed with the food - especially the meats - in the main dining room. I booked next cruise before I left the ship. Glad I found this forum so I can research and learn more about cruising from your posts. I’m just trying to rest-up after all the activities. Happy Holidays to all!

Why did I wait so long to give cruising a try?

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by PowerSurge56

PowerSurge56’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Spacious - and I was surprised that the shower accommodated an over 6ft person.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans