3. MSC Divina
This was a bust from start to finish. We traveled with a group of 35 people, and not one person liked this ship or cruise line. First of all their website sucks. Check-in was a nightmare. My husband and I were supposed to have priority boarding, but they kept miss directing us. We got to the entrance of the ship, and they had given us the wrong cruise cards. I then had to fight the crowds to get back to the desk. I found the décor of the ship to be gaudy. The décor is smoke and mirrors. The food is horrible. They tried to serve us half cooked bacon at breakfast on the first day. They didn't serve brewed decaf coffee in the dining rooms. Brewed decaf was, only, available in the buffet. You could get smoked salmon in the dining room, but not in the buffet. Many of our meals were left uneaten or returned to the kitchen. Our cabin steward was mia on many occasions. We they are very rude. returned from an excursion day at the beach, and of course we had to shower and change to go to dinner. Our room was not cleaned, and no clean towels were left. I had to call and complain in order for the room to be cleaned. This cruise line attracts a lot of Europeans, and they are very rude. In fact this line caters much more to the European taste rather than American. We were on a Caribbean cruise and never heard any Caribbean music played on the ship. No steelband. No deck parties. Thankfully, we had paid for the drink package. The bar staff was very pleasant. The pools and hot tubs were decent. All in all, I couldn't wait for this cruise to be over.

Run From MSC

MSC Divina Cruise Review by djgrandma

• Sail Date: November 2015
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

All in all, I couldn't wait for this cruise to be over.
djgrandma’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 13050
We were told that we were getting a Superior package. I did not see any difference between my cabin and other Balcony cabins. rooms were not cleaned sufficiently.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins