3. Norwegian Escape
1) I should have never booked when school is out; did not remember how much noise kids could make. 2) There is no sound insulation in the rooms; You can hear every flush of the toilets, every conversation in other rooms. 3) We switched rooms because there was constant knocking sound coming from the walls near the sliding door; Guest Services blamed the ship, did not even have the courtesy to apologize. Moved us to another cabin - Knocking stopped but the other noises continued. 4) This cruise reminded me of someone trying to sell me a time sharing plan in some dingy community. This was $4000.00 Dollar mistake. 5) Smell of tobacco smoke in the casino and floor above and below. 6) Specialty Italian Restaurant had very poor service and food. I could go on and on, biggest mistake I have made in resent times. I am now trying to get over the experience. High Point - Housekeeping was great. Some exceptional service employees.

Noise, Smoke, Poor Italian Restaurant and Service, Poor Cruise

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by 1trini

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

5) Smell of tobacco smoke in the casino and floor above and below.

6) Specialty Italian Restaurant had very poor service and food.

I could go on and on, biggest mistake I have made in resent times.

I am now trying to get over the experience.

High Point - Housekeeping was great. Some exceptional service employees.
1trini’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BX 14868
No noise insulation (soundproofing).
The 1st cabin we were put in (14740) had a terrible knocking coming from the wall near the glass sliding door / very close to the bed; I thought it would stop, but it did not and eventually I was moved to 14868.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins