3. Norwegian Escape
With all the negative reviews, I was ready for some problems. Some background - We're platinum with NCL, and both HOT status with CAS. My sister was with us on this cruise. Embarkation - First off we got to terminal C around 10:45. No one in any line. We walked directly up to a check in station. The computer at our check in station went down, and we had to wait a couple of minutes. Eventually a supervisor came over and just had us moved to another check in station. No big deal. We laughed horrible it was, and how it would effect my review. We got number 4. Then the PA wouldn't work to call the numbers so one of the guys just started yelling as loud as he could what number they were taking. Again, we were laughing about the review. We were on the ship by 11:20. We'd had some problems booking the restaurants we wanted, so we went directly to Headliners. I few minutes later we had all reservations we needed for the week. Lunch at Taste, then off to our rooms. Room were fine we had 12260 and 12262. The balconies are bigger than Getaway or Breakaway. Our cabin steward was excellent all week. I liked the new venues. The Cellars has a great selection of wine, most of which is covered by UDP. You can also order food from the Tapas bar there. The district Brew pub has a lot beers on tap (IPA and others). They have a really good piano player/singer Beau Tahana, at different times. The Food Republic, although al a carte, has really good food at rally reasonable prices. Entertainment was good. One negative was the Brat Pack show. I thought it was good, but no better than Million Dollar Quartet which was free. The food in the supper club was average. We thought the comics were good the night they were in the theater. We also stopped by Howl at Moon one night, and it was very entertaining. We thought the food was good everywhere. Taste for dinner one night was the low point. Not that it was bad, it just wasn't as good as all the other restaurants ( Le Bistro(2), Cagney's, Teppanyaki, Food Republic). We did eat in O'sheehan's a couple of time for lunch. It was good as usual. All in all, a really good cruise. We saw more children than we're accustomed to, at that time of year. There seems to be a lot these days with the promo's. There were 632 on our cruise, which was down from previous Escape Miami cruises, according to our behind the scenes guide. So, if kids are not your cup of tea, it's just an FYI... While not perfect, which is really hard to do, I'd surely recommend the Escape to most anyone.

Can't find anything wrong.

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by CruisinHarvey