3. Norwegian Breakaway
We found the ships personal not really understanding the English language. Needing to rephrase my questions. The ship should have 3 elevator banks. Spent most of the time waiting for an elevator that was empty enough to get on with a wheelchair. We were not impressed with the food at Cagney's much better 5 years ago on the jewel. People were coming from every different direction to get off the ship on the days we were docked. They need to figure out a better disembarkation plan. Handout of the ships layout could have a little bit clearer of where things are on the ship. I would like to give a special thanks to our cabin Steward Patar and Amie Silud at guests services. Amie saved my cruise from becoming a total disaster.

Ups n Downs

Pete76’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 11288
Our cabin was fine. Just one problem with the air conditioner. After a trip to guest services and several phone calls our air conditioner did get fixed. Only took about 4/5 hours.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins