3. Norwegian Epic
We flew in overnight from DCA to Barcelona to catch the cruise. The transportation to Barcelona then the cruise ship was smooth (no lost luggage). The embankment was better than expected (I'm read a few stories). The stateroom was on the 9th floor midship. Clean and wasn't a rush to always clean up on a daily basis, especially when you have repeated back to back offshore excursions lined up. I will complain about the too small flat screen TV. With all the new technologies the screen size should be increased dramatically and we shouldn't have to pay for movies after you planned to spend money on the ship and offshore. We love the Free Style option and that's how we would continue to cruise. The Epic was the largest we have ever been on so a lot of the fitness/recreational we didn't indulge do to our daily shore excursions and besides we were on vacation. There were a lot of entertainment activities daily/nightly. I love bingo but the prices for the various packages were too steep and not affordable even it you wanted to play just for the heck of it. I would recommend selling single boards for a low cost, mathematically they would have reached a nice budget in a much faster pace. The gifts were extremely cheesy if you didn't win the cabinet giveaway in which was paid for already because of the cost of packages they were selling. This is my third cruise and I'm sure it would be the Norwegian Cruiseline because of the freedom. Our stateroom attendant was very attentive and gave us pleasant smile along with easy conversations on a daily basis - Thanks Ruel. Some of the shore excursions were a bit pricey and a few of the transportation buses were quite dirty. On a few off shore excursions we weren't alotted enough time to shop or the shops weren't opened. I think the bottle fee should be eliminated if one was to purchase wine off shore - we are all adults!!!

Celebrating my Birthday and Italy

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by MzDouble R

MzDouble R’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 9151
Clean and very up to date...the TV was entirely too small and not enough movies were shown. I know we were overseas but with all the praises pertaining to the high quality satellite - we weren't able to see any USA channels other than MSNBC news. This is football playoff time and no America football games were shown nowhere. Wonder if I will be allowed to bring my Apple TV to look at Netflix????
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins