3. Majesty of the Seas
Never again, this was a disaster from the word go. My wife and I had a balcony suite and could not sit outside at all because the stench of diesel fumes permeated the balcony the entire trip. The champagne flutes in our room had hairline cracks in them, we asked the women assigned to us for replacements, never got them. The port in the Bahamas blasted obnoxious music the entire first evening until 4 am. So no sleep, then when the music stopped the deck above made noise due to furniture being moved. Whose idea was it to put that above the most expensive rooms on the boat? The tub did not drain properly so we stood in a pool of filth while showering. No place to plug in anything in the bathroom. The toilet did not flush anymore at the end of the trip. Very few crew members had a good understanding of English, hard to communicate with them. During dinner the first evening, a woman confronted us at our table and had the same information on her card as we did; she made a phone call and then left. A few minutes later the head waiter asked us if we would mind moving to a smaller table, our food had been served already. I refused. The following evening after our appetizers were served and ordering our meal, the hostess escorted another couple to our table and informed us "you'll be having dinner guests this evening" the waiter then took their order and then waited for all 4 meals to be ready before serving. That added 20 more minute to our wait, making us late for the comedian's show we had planned to see. Now I'm not a prude and don't mind sharing a table with someone but there is a time and place. The time was the 1970's, the place was public school.

Waste of money