3. Norwegian Sky
I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I think I'll be a "cruiser" for life :) I think the positive attitude and great treatment from the staff made this experience soo great. From the ladies in the coffe bar (especially ?Solama), the hostess I saw almost every night (?Revi - who even made sure I had a napkin that matched my dress), to the 2 gentlemen who took us on the kayak tour (the one from India and the one from Phillipines); these are just a few who stood. (PS: the kayaking tour on the private island was the best excursion I went on my entire trip). I never got a chance to meet the individuals who cleaned my room, but they did a great job! I thoroughly enjoyed the trip, but the ship life is what it is all about.

My First Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by lynnberque

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
lynnberque’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

I think the room and shower were small. Those who cleaned the room did a great job, especially enjoyed the towel art :)
  Norwegian Sky Deck Plans