3. Royal Princess
We had a great time on the Royal Princess. My son who is 16 years old had sport activities and a beautiful pool to swim. The buffet was excelent an my son who eats special kosher meal had always his meal prepared and its quality was great. I want to thank to the Headwaiter George and the Head waitrss Jandri and Violeta who work at the Concerto dinning room for their kindness and professionalism. The most important reason for us to cruise on the Royal Princess this time was the presence of the talented and outstanding Perry Grant . This extraordinary and unique enterteiner gives always a touch of distinction to our cruise. There is no finner performer on any cruise. He is a gifted pianist and an enterteiner for all ages , a very creative artist who brings happiness thru his lovely songs and funny conversations with the audience. A very respectful man who always gives his best to the people and you can see the room packed solid till late when he performs. He has a wonderful rapport with the audience. Hundreds of people follow him from cruise to cruise from all around the world. I would like to see him perform in the theatre next time , his shows are delightful and he has always standing ovations. I will recomend to cruise on the Royal Princess to all my friends and relatives and i will cruise again mostly if Perry Grant is performing on the ship.

Great cruise with Perry Grant