3. Pacific Princess
We had a good time. Was it our best cruise? No I expected to see the ship decorated for the holidays, it wasn't until the last 3 days. The photographers were short handed and the back drops were far and few between and in poor shape they needed to be photo shopped after you bought them. The cabin Steward was phenomenal. The head waiter was super he actually saved the vacation for our table. The food was OK I wasn't impressed. We went to Sabertini's for dinner very disappointed with service and food. The love boat cast was a nice feature. The rough seas was awesome really enjoyed that. Now am I disappointed? No I am glad I did it. And once again thank you Pam Hilton for the heads up on the cabin. Also it was a pleasure to meet you in person.

50th Anniversary cruise Pacific Princess

crash 72’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pacific Princess price drops

Premium Oceanview
Cabin O6 6004
Location not good. Directly over the carribe lounge really hear the drums during the shows.
The Steward was super.