3. Norwegian Star
My wife and I loved our annual birthday cruise. It was a wonderful vacation. The NCL Star is clean, well maintained and ship shape. The Port of Tampa was easy to get to and quick to embark and disembark. Valet parking was right there and returned our car in minutes. Our suite was spacious and well appointed. We loved the upgraded restaurants and unlimited drinks. The crew and staff were professional, friendly and well trained. We enjoyed the shore excursions and the on board entertainment. We even did well in the Casino. Our only decision regarding next years cruise is which NCL cruise to take.

Sweet suite

lovtrip’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Family Suite
Cabin SJ 10500
Neat, clean, well maintained, well appointed.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins