3. Pacific Aria
terrible honeymoon experience with a shocking ending it is meant to be a once in a lifetime experience where you should be treated special and i thought a cruise ship would be the perfect way to start our new life as husband and wife together. one spa was closed for the whole 11 day trip. we got the drinks package where we got told by room services that the water in the rooms wasn't included yet when we went to lukes restaurant it was included in the drinks package so how does that work. food at the pantry was all over the shop some days was okay other days uneatable and the people serving it where sloppy and rude. for example i got a roast one day and had gravy. the gravy had been sitting for bit and so it had a skin on it he served the skin to me except only half made it on to the plate the rest was dangling and dripping off he looked at it said sorry and passed it to me i asked him to get a napkin and wipe it off please. another time i went to the pantry for dessert went to get the lemon meringue tart she could work out how to cut the meringue part so scraped it off and just served me the lemon tart part. my husband ordered a wrap from Mexicana told the man what he would like. the staff didn't listen to him at all my husband hates avocado so the man put everything in the wrap and then put a huge amount of avocado on the top my husband said i didn't say avocado and so he guy scraped it off instead of making a fresh one and still served it to him. also i noticed that the hand sanitisers were empty at some stages. the waterfront restaurant strange how hey call it the waterfront when they close the blinds during dinner and refuse to open them even during sun set very disappointing. you get told to share a table at 5.30pm when the place is empty why.? we are on our honeymoon its meant to be romantic. you can get fresh chills for breakfast but during dinner they dont have them. you order a glass of wine but they dont bring it till after you buy your dinner oh and if you have the same wine they take away your dirty glass and refill it even when theres lipstick all over it. they forget to bring half of you meal, the muscles at lunch said they came with chips we nearly finished the meals and had to ask where the chips were and then they bring them out this happened twice. they bring out mains before cleaning up your entree pasta plates which we had stacked neatly and put to the side. on the last night this is unbelievable i was eating my steak came to the end of the meal where something sharp stabbed my gum i pulled out a piece of metal that wouldn't even bend about 2cm long (I've come to realise later that i think it was off a wire brush) it was quiet dangerous and we got the manager of the restaurant to come over he quickly took away my plate and came back and asked if i needed medical assistance i said no, he then asked if he could get me a drink snd saw that i had the premium drinks package so that wouldn't really make any difference. so he sent out some ice cream and asked for our room number. me and my husband thought that would perhaps mean they were going to send something up to the room but nothing. very very disappointing and dangerous aswell. lukes restaurant was the highlight of the dining experiences they actually bought out a compliment dessert that said congrates on the plate 10/10 for that restaurant amazing service can't fault it highly recommend ordering the cheese its like a show when they bring it out its amazing. bar staff in the martini lounge are perfect well trained super polite and attentive 10/10 and peter milligan fantastic entertainer 10/10. the debut show the contemporary piece CRAP. but the comedians and a man of a thousand voices amazing so entertaining. we had a problem with the pool water turning my hair green after a 15 min swim so called reception had to wait 1 and 1/2 hours for them to call back with an answer. during that wait we called another two times to find out what was taking so long for a call back they said the manager was out. we went to use the laundry on the second day they were all out of order except for one when we asked the room service guy where the washing detergent was he said he didnt know as he was new so he said to call reception, so we asked him the number for reception again he didn't know. staff where all very green and undertrained coming from a hospitality job i noticed staff were not only chucked into the deep end with no training some had attitude problems aswell. at one stage our room cleaner came into our room with no knock before hand (we had already had our room cleaned,it was to tell us the reception number but we had already gone and found out the number ourselves) we are honeymooners so found this very inappropriate and at an akward time to say the least. as honeymooners we didn't feel spacial at all all we got was a little room park on our door and balloons one day i expected a bit more. never again will we ship on the aria.

Honeymooners Not Happy

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by honeymooners12/15

never again will we ship on the aria.
honeymooners12/15’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Australia Pacific Aria price drops

the cabin kept clean but as a female certain dispossessory bags a girl needs were stocked up once, and i had to call room service to get them i was delivered 4 (in my opinion thats something that should be checked everyday).