• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

misber
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Dec 2015
Cabin: Interior

I had an overall enjoyable time on this cruise despite minor annoyances from my cruise companions. I believe this type of cruise ship is perfect for those wanting an inexpensive and brief vacation. I would not recommend it for longer itineraries since it does not have as many perks as other ships. As a person who THOROUGHLY prepares for everything, I reads reviews about this cruise and for the most part I don't understand some of the complaints. I honestly may account them to noncompliance or failure to prepare. The ladies I cruised with ran into some issues because they were unaware (their own fault).

Ship information:

PREPARE and understand what to expect. This is a fantasy class ship and pretty much everything you need to know is online. Just read it.

Interior

Cabin 4E

This room is too small for 3 people. I would select another cabin category. The bed for the third person was on the floor and hard to maneuver around. The location is great for access to the forward and aft activities. Also close to both dinning rooms. The cabin could have been cleaner. Our room was dusty and I brought Lysol wipes to clean it; however, I didn't because I really didn't care. I had better things to do.

3 Helpful Votes