3. Carnival Breeze
This was our 5th cruise. We have sailed on Carnival, RCCL, and Celebrity. We stayed the night before the cruise in Miami at the Cambria Suites ( close to the airport). It was excellent and took a shuttle the next morning to the cruise port. Miami cruise port is very chaotic. There were 5 large ships all leaving within the same timeframe. I realize this is not Carnival's responsibility. The best embarkation port is San Juan- Miami is just too congested. We had a cove balcony which was excellent! close to the water and very relaxing. The staff are amazing- always attentive, and cleaning and very very polite. The food was the best of any cruise I have ever taken. Every meal was excellent- There was a lot of choice and flavour. I fail to understand the bad reviews. There is a lot of activities and something for everyone. My only concerns were in San Juan ( getting off the ship was a disaster) we lost 1.5 hours due to another ship dropping it's line in the water, which is not carnival's fault but how they handled the delay was unacceptable- San Juan had many ships in port and it was too busy to enjoy- We have been to San Juan many times before and found it far too busy. My other concern was the comedy club was too busy- they really need to move the comedians into the large Ovation Theatre. We waited in line for 40 mins before the show and almost didn't get in. Too many people in a small lounge. The dive in theatre for movie nights was excellent. Overall it was an amazing cruise and I highly recommend it- please don't listen to the bad reviews.

I fail to understand the bad reviews!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Namaste3

Namaste3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2370
wonderful- spacious, clean and close to the water- despite the negative reviews there was no noise from the galley above.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins