3. Star Breeze
The Starbreeze was perfect in every way. This cruise was a repositioning of the ship so we had several days at sea. Very relaxing but many activities were available. The crew was friendly and most efficient. Breakfast and lunch were served in the Veranda restaurant where you could eat inside on on a deck outside shaded with a tarp. Both breakfast and lunch were expansive buffets with cold and hot offerings. Also menu items are offered. Dinner is served in the Amphora dining room. Each meal we had at dinner was remarkable. Any taste or dietary need is accommodated. The Beef Wellingron was the best I've ever had! I can't say enough about the wait staff. They were helpful and always served with a smile. There is a barbecue on deck with each sailing. It is phenomenal! Ribs, lobster tails, steamed shrimp, paella, etc. Top quality all around. My favorite part of sailing on a Windstar cruise is the "Sailaway." As you leave any port, "Conquest of Paradise" (the theme from the movie "1492") is played. On the sailing yachts, the sails are unfurled. On the Star Breeze, two officers raise the Winstar flag as the music plays. It is an amazingly moving experience. This was my second Winstar cruise and it will not be my last.

Pure Luxury

Star Breeze Cruise Review by Marcia2901

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Suite

This was my second Winstar cruise and it will not be my last.
Marcia2901’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Star Breeze price drops

Ocean View Suite
Cabin S2 226
Cabins are spacious with a large and comfortable living room area and a large bedroom area. Storage is plentiful with many drawers and a walk-in closet that even has shelves for shoes. The bathroom was quite spacious with two sinks and a tub/shower. There was ample water pressure. The room was kept spotless.
Deck 5 Suite Cabins