3. Norwegian Breakaway
I felt the need to write this review because I went on a cruise to nowhere 2 days on and off... Staff didn't have to go out of there way... Yet they did. Bartenders, room attendants, waiters, casino staff... Everyone exceptional. I love NCL and this just confirmed why.. This was my thitd time on this ship and I love it. Passengers were a little different on this trip a kind of strange crowd... But that's what makes this ship so much fun the diversity! I am sailing again in June in the Haven I am counting the seconds!! I had a balcony this time room was nice. Thanks for the special memories my NCL family!!

Nowhere

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by lennysails

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Nowhere
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

I had a balcony this time room was nice.

Thanks for the special memories my NCL family!!
lennysails’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 13368
We were 3 people it was just fine for the 2 days.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins