3. Norwegian Spirit
Food was lukewarm most days in Raffles Court, especially breakfast. Shortages and outages were the norm. It was some better in the other "complimentary" restuarants but not much. At Cagneys (Specialty Restaurant) we ordered stakes and I can do about as well at Golden Corral. When I tried on three ocassions to speak to the guy in charge there he would grab his phone when approached and get on it. Don't think he wants to answer for conditions. The Housekeeping staff was excellent. The ship itself is very nice though one fellow was complaining about maintenance. Embarkation and Disembarkation made one wonder if this was the first time the ships crew had experienced it. BarBQue held on the 12th floor Tivoli pool and the fellow in front of me told the staff he had stood in line in Army mess halls and eaten better with less confusion. Talking to folks in different lines on the ship and asking" How is your cruise" almost always got remarks like mine above. It was like a Virus of discontent. One Chinese lady told me "I got social media " after she complained while in the elevators.

Not Again

lajadvs1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10096
The Cabin was about average. The housekeeping lady was super.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins