Nautica Cruise Review by Zachary Alan
- Sail Date: November 2015
- Destination: Africa
- Cabin Type: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
1. An extremely tiny room
2. An RV sized bathroom
3. A prepaid beer/wine program at over $500 that would not provide me with more than one drink at a time because my wife (not on the program) might take a sip. This is both rude and childish.
4. Room service with a scowl.
5. Only a tiny area in the onboard store featuring notions and drug store items. If you forgot something...tough.
6. No ATM on board and no provision for those going on tours to stop at an ATM. We had to skip a tour in order to find an ATM. Many people were really angry about this.
7. Tour guides who could barely speak English.
8. Far too many poverty tours: come see the poor people.
9. Dining was excellent, though the portions are small.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Cape TownGood view of the cityView All 62 Cape Town Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Cape Town Cruise Port Review
DurbanTouristy but interestingView All 73 Durban Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Durban Cruise Port Review