3. Norwegian Sky
This was my 1st cruise and was not the best. The ship was ok the staff did wonderful keeping all areas clean and sanitized. I felt the food was not the best always having the same dish examples potato salad, hamburgers, hot dogs. The sushi Bar was best food we had.If you are a foodie this is not the Cruise line for you. Was not that many specialty dishes for people that do not eat pork or beef. The entertainment shows where childish I felt like I was watching a disney musical show with no concept. They had wonderful voices just very childish shows. The cruise ship was probably 15% kids. The Comedian was great that was the only great show. Many times the employees were rude many times not listening to questions have and cutting of to give you an answer to a question i'm sure many guest had asked. Learning to LISTEN to what guest needs is a skill that could be implemented. When doing the evacuation test an older gentleman was getting very hot and appeared light headed (since they had us standing about 2in away from the next person) The crew member stated "get back in line" he stated he was light headed and could not stand much longer bunched together as sweat was running down his face, she continues to state if we were in an emergency you would hot feel the Hot/Heat" very unprofessional and lack of empathy.

Weekenders

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by CharmEssence

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

CharmEssence’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

The best part of the entire Cruise was out housekeeper. Always friendly greetings very pleasant he would be the only reason I would step back foot on the ship.
  Norwegian Sky Deck Plans