3. Norwegian Dawn
This was our first re-positioning cruise and we weren't expecting the majority of guests to be a part of the over 60 crowd, as we are both under 30. This is one of Norwegian's older ships and while it was clear they tried to update some of the dining options and staterooms, our particular stateroom didn't seem to get the updated treatment. Moderno was a disappointment, clearly stuffed into an existing space much smaller than it's given on other ships like the Breakaway. Cagney's and Teppanyaki were the only worthwhile dining options. The entertainment was also definitely geared towards the majority of passengers, with a lot of focus on 60's and 70''s era hits and cover bands. I can't tell you the sheer number of times I heard "We Are Family" throughout those 2 weeks. It was more than I've ever heard it in my life. Overall, as we've come to expect on NCL, the staff were outstanding and so friendly. We quickly got to know our bartenders and wait staff and they were responsible for making this cruise as enjoyable as it could be. While we still really enjoy cruising with Norwegian, we won't be booking anything on these older class of ships again. Breakaway class seems to be way to go if you're looking for onboard entertainment and unending activities.

Very Average Cruise For the Older Crowd