3. Norwegian Sky
This was our first cruise. It was a graduation present for my granddaughter. Norwegian had a special, pay for 2 people and the 3rd & 4th are free. I upgraded to a penthouse suite. It was amazing. The suite included 2 Ultimate Dining & Beverage packages, a $50 credit for excursions per port, 250 internet minutes. We also had a butler and concierge. The upgrade was well worth the extra money. There were tons of things to do aboard the ship. The excursions in the Bahamas were FUN!!! (even for Grandma) The food was spectacular. I felt like I was in a dream world. I bought most of the pictures they took (first timer). We played BINGO, went to shows, shopped, spent time at the pools & hot tubs and partied. I can't remember when I've had such a good time.

I am spoiled.

DEBBIEWAGS’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SE 8077
I don't know how I'll ever be able to cruise without getting a suite. The room was fabulous. King sized bed in the bedroom, the other room had a bar area, fridge, big screen TV, dining table with 4 chairs, a loveseat that pulled out into a bed and plenty of space for a fold up bed. The bathroom had a shower and a full size jacuzzi tub. Our balcony had table & chairs for 2 and also 2 lounge chairs. Balcony alone was 197 sq ft.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Glass Bottom Boat Tour
    The boat went over a shallow reef and there were many small colorful fish. They then headed out to a deeper reef where there were lots of sharks. That in itself was amazing. We then got to feed the fish and there were hundreds of yellow-tail snappers going for the food. Next, the guide put a barracuda on a rope and fed the sharks. The sharks were going for the fish right next to the boat. Very exciting.
    View All 24 Glass Bottom Boat Tour Reviews
  • Great Stirrup Cay
    The grandchildren had a ball doing this. They filled up 2 waterproof cameras and found some nice shells.
    View All 1,162 Great Stirrup Cay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Great Stirrup Cay Cruise Port Review
  • Cabana Rental
    Was nice to have a place to get out of the sun. The food provided with the cabana was out of this world. We had the seafood platter which included 2 lobster tails, crab dip and 2 dozen very large shrimp. There was also a BBQ for everyone to enjoy. The bartender came to the cabanas for drink orders and delivered them to us. There was a hammock between 2 palm trees, 4 lounges, 4 float devices, beach towels, a refrigerator with with water stocked, salsa and chips and a bowl of fruit. Nice option.
    View All 13,312 Cabana Rental Reviews
  • Dolphin Encounter
    We were in the water on a platform and got to touch the dolphin, feed the dolphin by hand, got a hug and a kiss from the dolphin and dance with the dolphin. Quite a memorable experience.
    View All 136 Dolphin Encounter Reviews