3. Norwegian Spirit
Mainly the food / service was the worst. On a regular basis had stone cold food. Took 1/2 hour in main dining room for egg orders. At least they they warned us. Cagneys high end steak house took 3.5 hours the first night to have dinner. Staff was nice but for that premium charge I have come to expect more. I have taken about 10 NCL cruises in the past and someone needs to have a secret shopper sail this ship. I mean is it so hard to get a burger with some warmth or fries that are at least warm? Had cold fries at 4 different dining venues. I am saddened about the misses and i have never heard so much complaining from the people around us. I am not a prima donna but i am seen a steady slide in quality of service. I agree the ship is beautiful in a lot of area's but mainly bar inconsistency and food quality problems take a lot of joy out of the experience. Wake up NCL>

Missed the bar in so many levels.

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by makaha123c@yahoo.com

makaha123c@yahoo.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX 9656
Cabin was good with exception of older worn down mattress's. My wife woke up with a back ache every morning.
Oh , how about the mold ambiance in the grout in the shower tile.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins