3. Carnival Ecstasy
I don't even know where to begin. First let me start by saying, typically we only cruise on royal caribbean (one of the most amazing cruise lines) but we decided to give carnival a shot. I can say 100% they blew there shot 110%. Very outdated. Disgustingly horrific customer service. Every staff member on board was rude and and absolutely no knowledge of anything we asked and barely spoke good english. There was food in the hallways from room service and it took them at least 1 day and a half to remove it. We had bugs, mold & mildew in our shower. I myself can understand a mistake or 2 but once we discovered dirty/used gloves on our bed from the state room attendant cleaning toilets showers and anything else that was the end of our belief in ever cruising with carnival again. Then the next day we discovered the state room attendant broke my wife $300.00 sunglasses. Their excuses was "we provide safes in each room, you guys should have used it". So i guess we aren't allowed to set our personal belongings down anywhere safely on carnival cruise lines. The on our last night we discovered what looked to be either old dried up blood or poop on our sheets. So basically the bottom line is, if your looking for cruises to attend, trust me when i tell you to stay far far away from carnival. If you have never cruised before you may not know the difference between good and bad cruise line service. So you need to take other peoples word for it in order to avoid making the mistake. It may seem like they have better prices than other cruise lines but with carnival your going to get much less than you bargain for. Look into royal caribbean cruise and you will be much happier with the results of your vacation. Carnival has absolutely not one single benefit on royal caribbean. Even a man had a heart attack and past away while cruising and it took medical response a very long time to show up. I know because my mother was the one performing cpr on the guy before they showed up.

Blood on Sheets, Mold, Bugs, Horrible Service, and More