3. Majesty of the Seas
The good: The Cruise Director (Carlos Torres....I believe that's his name). This guy is the most outstanding professional I have met on any cruise. I found him to be a talent that probably belongs on television. He is that good. The only other person I've ever come across in the "sticks" that I thought didn't belong, was a guy that used to announce baseball for the Hawaii Islanders back in 1968 or 69. He went to the Cincinnati Reds the following year. His name was Al Michaels. That's the same guy that now does Sunday Night football. Someone that works in media really needs to check out this guy. If you know a media agent, Torres is worth that person's time. Good looking guy, very funny, very bilingual and mixes both languages effortlessly. He even sings. Check him out. The entertainment shows were very good and a pleasant surprise. The stage is a bit too small and should be remodeled so the dancers have more room but we enjoyed the productions. The cabin room was very small and ancient. The television service is horrible and Royal Caribbean should upgrade the antennas. You constantly lose the signal on some channels. The better television channels are spanish speaking and as an English speaker I didn't like that. The dining room food is very good but they should have more round tables so you don't have to stare at a stranger across a square table two feet from you. The buffet is pretty weak but the cruise is short so it's not too big a deal. No hamburgers or hotdogs by the pools is a bummer though. First cruise I've seen without an outside barbeque. Room service was pretty mediocre but the steward was nice so we tipped him anyway. The dining room Service waiters (Sanford and Ivan) were outstanding. Key West is a great port of call and I'd recommend this cruise even with some of the negatives.

Better than I expected.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Militiades

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

Militiades’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Pretty cruddy cabin and I suggest someone with RC take another look at them. The closets are really ugly.
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans