Pacific Eden Cruise Review

Loved everything, especially the staff!

Pacific Eden Cruise Review by Ryan and Stacey

• Sail Date: Dec 2015
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

My husband and I spent our first wedding anniversary on this ship. And I couldn't have asked for a better mini break. We had a ball, and can't wait to get on another cruise. We were lucky enough to meet and have luke Mangan cook for us. His food was as incredible as I had imagined, actually, even better. Angeleos was also delicious, and as it was free I certainly couldn't complain, even though so many reviewers on here have. The Pantry, also, terrific. For the amount of food they serve, I am still surprised how fresh, and delicious it was.

The room was dressed beautifully, comfy bed, great air con, fantastic balcony! After reading these reviews I am shocked at how many people could not understand that the staff, new to a new ship may also be figuring things out. I now take my hats off to them again as they no doubt copped a lot of grief from so many whinges only days before my boarding. Absolutely opened my eyes and I cannot wait to get on P &O again!!

Special thanks, and appreciation goes out to the staff on this ship, who have given me some of the most wonderful memories. I had the pleasure of meeting some of the loveliest bar tenders, wait staff, and the lovely ladies at reception, and of course, the crazy and hilarious house keepers. You guys are doing an awesome job. The boat looks incredible. Considering we were only on this ships second voyage I can't wait to see how incredible your boat will be next time I hop on!!

Ryan and Stacey's Full Rating Summary

Cabin balcony stateroom 9131

Beautiful!! The decor was lovely. Good size, even the bath was bigger than I expected. House keepers were unbelievable. The bed was so comfortable I am still battling to sleep a week later in my own bed.

Ryan and Stacey