3. Norwegian Spirit
The cruise started off with a 2 hour wait to get through security, check-in and then receive our room key. We walked on board to immediately entering an over crowded muster station. We were still carrying our baggage and it was very hot. Once the drill was over, we could finally get settled. Although this was my 19th cruise, it was my first with NCL and the experience of anytime dinning. We traveled in a group of 7, and it was the week of Thanksgiving. However, we found that if we went early to the main Windows dinning room (men must have long slacks and a collard shirt), we had no trouble getting seated. I do feel that the dinning room was understaffed with no assistant waiters, but overall, service was good. The food was not exactly what the menu stated, but it was very tasty. The ship is older but I actually liked the ship. I do not however enjoy a smoking casino. I do spend many hours in the casino and its a shame that a few people can ruin it for so many. Most people do not smoke now and I would love to see this changed. Although, the ship appeared fairly clean, I never saw anyone cleaning the handrails even once while aboard ship. I've been to St. Thomas at least a dozen times, and I have never had to tinder. This was very disorganized and was clearly a scheduling flaw.

Started off on bad foot, but did get better.

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by laura.cantor@fuse.net

• Sail Date: November 2015
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Large Oceanview Picture Window

laura.cantor@fuse.net’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Large Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin O3 5025
Cabin was nice. I loved the double doors in the restroom. The only negative was the hair dryer attached on the bathroom wall.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins