3. Angkor Pandaw
I just returned from Pandaw's "Halong Bay and the Red River" cruise (from Hanoi) aboard the Angkor Pandaw. Everything about the cruise was perfect, especially the visits to small towns and villages and two wonderful guides. I'm retired but traveled with two college-age relatives. We all enjoyed every moment of the trip and learned a lot about Vietnam and its culture. This was my third Pandaw cruise (others: Mekong and Irrawaddy) and I love the way the Pandaw staff develop good relations with villages along the rivers of Southeast Asia, allowing their passengers to enjoy frequent delightful visits to them and see small town life and encounter folks who seem equally thrilled to meet and chat with foreign visitors. And their boats are run faultlessly with great accommodations and delicious Vietnamese, Asian, and international food. I've traveled extensively through more than 75 countries and find Pandaw cruises to be fun, educational, well-paced, comfortable, and economical.

A SUPERB and educational experience; I heartilly recommend all Pandaw cruises.

Angkor Pandaw Cruise Review by marv1234@aol.com

• Sail Date: November 2015
  • Destination: Asia River
marv1234@aol.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Angkor Pandaw price drops

Gorgeous teak and comfy with A/C