Grand Celebration Cruise Review

Family Fun Fest

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by phillygirl60

• Sail Date: Nov 2015
  • Destination: the Bahamas

I would like to state that I had a great time. The ship was fun and the crew was excellent. This was only my second cruise and this time my husband and I took our grandson and daughter. Teenagers. What was good was that it was plenty for them to do. They had a teen room. I actually did not see them a lot on the cruise. The ship was beautiful with many decks and restaurants.

There were many activities. I played Family Feud and won, did karaoke, learned how to Salsa and Merengue dance, and they had a great sail away party. The dinner in the Admiral Fest restaurant was great. The service was so good. We took the ship over to the Island, Bahamas and we embarked there for the day at which time we got off the boat, took a cab and went into the tourist area which was so nice. The beach was beautiful. We even chilled at Wendy's. Everybody everywhere was so nice. My granddaughter who is 18 said she is coming back next year and might come back to the States. She fell in love with the beauty of the country. As I did. All to soon it was time to go back to the ship. We left the Island, reluctantly. All to soon it was time to go.

We stayed at a hotel the day before the cruise and the day after cruise. We stayed at the Hilton and the Marriott. It took a long time for the vacation to come and a little time for it to end. Cruising is a great way for families to spend time together and bond. Can't wait to go again.

phillygirl60's Full Rating Summary

Cabin The basics M120

The cabin was small but adequate for a family of 4. We were very comfortable and we slept good. Definitely needs more plugs. We had 4 phone to charge and 1 plug. That was the only downfall.

phillygirl60