3. Norwegian Jade
Most of the food offered by NCL are comfort foods I can make at home. Meatballs, pot roast, and chicken Parmesan just to name a few. The drinks aren't very good either, as other cruisers we spoke with agreed. The service offered by NCL is terrible, and they know it. They have altered their policy so that your auto-gratuities cannot be adjusted on board. Clearly they have realized too many people aren't willing to pay $13.50/person/day for poor service. Our room was only cleaned occasionally, not twice a day like most other lines. The steward never spoke with us, where as other stewards have come to know me by name. The onboard activities aren't great either, most sea days we spent walking around bored with nothing to do. The only reason I have given 2 stars rather then 1 is that the theater entertainment was better then any other cruise I've been on!

Entry level food, unfavorable service

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Fleetfeetstar

• Sail Date: November 2015
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

Fleetfeetstar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 9057
Larger bathroom then usual but the room wasn't cleaned as often as it should have been, left the room for hours at a time and would come back to a dirty room, no towels, and bed left unmade.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins