3. Seven Seas Mariner
We have just completed a 25 day cruise from Lisbon to Cape Town and we enjoyed every moment. The staff were amazing catering to our every need. Smiles all around and a willingness to please. In general, there is always a great deal of criticism about the food on board ships but really, I found nothing wrong with anything served on this trip. We have cruised often and I know that regular cruisers have high expectations and can be infuriatingly demanding. In fact we had a few of those on board and you can see how they carry their misery on their faces. Born to complain that's what I say. There is always a bit of boredom with food, especially after a long cruise but to my mind, Seven Seas Mariner catered perfectly. The entertainment was fabulous and the dancers so friendly spending time with the guests. Marla, the social hostess whom we met on another cruise ship years before was a blessing making us feel even more at home. Having full free Wi-Fi access was another added on board pleasure. Yes, we will most definitely be back and thank you for a really great holiday.

Fantastic Cruise to Africa

Lindacape’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Mariner price drops

Deluxe Suite
Cabin G 962
Admittedly at first a little smaller than we remember but once we had unpacked and settled down, we were very happy. Our steward and stewardess were so nice, always discreet and thoughtful, keeping our suite spotless.
Deck 8 Suite Cabins