3. Oasis of the Seas
This was my 3rd cruise, 2nd on Royal and 1st time on the Oasis. First, I'll start by saying that we will probably never cruise with anyone other than Royal again. We love them! Let me start with the service. Everyone we had contact with was so wonderful. Our waiter, Arif, and his assistant, Bryan, were so great to us. We had such a great time with them. Yohanes, our stateroom attendant, was so sweet. The way he pronounced my name was so cute. It really meant something to us that even when we saw him somewhere unusual at a random time, he remember our names and seemed genuinely interested in our trip and our day. I never found out her name, but the girl in the Park Cafe that the cooked my bagel in the mornings was so sweet and she remembered what kind of cream cheese I liked. The Starbucks girls were fantastic! It was always a delight seeing them! Everyone was just so helpful and pleasant. Coming back to the airport and back home truly makes me miss being on the ship. No where have I been around such a nice and friendly and HARDWORKING group of people!! The food- everything we had was good. There were times it was fantastic and there were times it could have been better. But you'll have that anywhere. We didn't try any of the specialty restaurants, but my husband did have a steak from Chops Grille one of the nights in the dining room and it said it was wonderful. The lobster on lobster night may have been the tiniest bit overdone, but still delicious. Breakfast in the park cafe was the best. My second choice would probably be the Solarium. Then the Windjammer. Those are the only places we tried for breakfast. We ordered room service one morning and it was good! Came right on time. Pizza from the pizza place in the center is delicious after you've been up late having some drinks! We were very happy with everything! Everything was SO clean! These people bust their butts to clean up after the messy people on the ship. The only time we did come across a mess (a kid spilled milk in an elevator one day, another time someone spilled soda in front of the machine and it made a sticky mess) the staff was on it right away cleaning it up. They have their hands full constantly cleaning up after everyone, but everything was so clean. Entertainment- The Water show had to be rescheduled till the end of our trip but it was well worth the wait! It was a great show! Afterwards, we heard some people complaining about it, but I have no idea what they expected? We are on a cruise ship! The show went above and beyond what I would have expected and it was fabulous! The comedians they had were hysterical. They did say that it was an 18+ show and it definitely was! It was so funny! My face hurt after from laughing the entire time. Don't go to the show if you are easily offended or if you forget that they are JOKES. So funny. If you are able to fit it in, go to the Captain's Corner. We enjoyed that as well. We peeked in to the Ice show and it looked good. This isn't a main event, but the Marriage Game Show was a hoot!! A lot of the smaller events/shows they have are super funny and we enjoyed them. Another one was the World's Sexiest Man Competition. The embarking and disembarking of the ship was very smooth. There were no hold ups and we didn't wait in line very long either time. We used the express departure and took our own bags out. I would suggest using this if you don't need assistance of any sort. You literally just walk off the ship and through customs and you're off. No need to finish packing by a certain time the night before and no waiting around. This process isn't for everyone, though, but it was perfect for us and I'm glad that they offer it. We were very happy with everything, I know I'm forgetting to mention a ton of things we loved and were impressed with but I'll just say the only complaint/suggestion I have is the pillows... That's the only thing. And I suppose I could have brought my own. We can't wait for our next cruise with Royal. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would.

Outstanding!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by RoyalFel

RoyalFel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin was wonderful! Clean, quiet. This particular room was in a great location. Balcony was a perfect size. Bathroom and shower were a good size, too. Bigger than one of the smaller ships we were previously on. My only complaint/suggestion would be the pillows. This cruise was for our anniversary and our attendant made us some of the cutest love birds and animals and made it very special and romantic for us. Our anniversary decorations were very nice and were in our room when we got there. Our anniversary cake was delivered the first night and was a big surprise to my husband :)
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans